Are you looking for an easy, hassle free way to raise funds for your organisation?
Why not consider holding a silhouette fundraiser? While cake stalls or second hand
goods markets etc. may raise funds, they can be a nightmare to organise.
You have to think of things like:
- organising all your sellers, their phone numbers, availability?
- what are they going to sell and what are their space requirements?
- can you keep track of sales volumes of many sellers, receipts, change etc.?
- are people going to buy what you have on offer?
- can you set up trestle tables and/or shade umbrellas?
- what to do if it rains or if it turns windy?
- how much can money can expect to make?
- what about security, first aid and public liability?
It's a lot to accomplish! By comparison, a Silhouette Fundraiser is easy to organise !
- Geoff Pearce is the only person you need to talk to and he is happy
to answer any questions anytime !
- minimal space requirements !
- no special day required: Geoff can work any day of the week !
- verifiable receipting - copies for customers, your group and Geoff !
- you receive 20% to 25% of sales at the end of the day !
- book appointments (min. 25) and you will know how much you will make.
- a unique opportunity to acquire hand-cut silhouettes !
Geoff also has public liability insurance and a police clearance to work with children.
(Certificates available upon request)
If you need to present this idea to a committee, please download all other pages
about the Silhouette Fundraiser which are available at: www.artinblack.com.au
Should you decide to go ahead, I will send you a compendium of information including:
- sample silhouettes and mats for display
- photos of me cutting silhouettes
- a press release if you would like to create local interest in your event
- samples of appointment booking sheets, a poster and order form
- helper instructions and a checklist to make things run smoothly on the day.
To enquire about hosting an event, please call Geoff Pearce on 0414-248-000.
I look forward to working with you soon!